MBBS in USA
A Chance to get admission in your dream medical college in USA (GUYANA)now!
TURN YOUR DREAM OF BECOMING A DOCTOR INTO A REALITY NOW
Grab the unique chance to study in renowned Medical Universities in the beautiful country which provides high quality education, USA. Careerhub.Edu is always striving hard for the students’ success and feels satisfied in helping them to fulfill their childhood dreams by opting a career of their choice be it medicine, engineering, management or any other. Careerhub.Edu has always put students’ success as its top priority and has never comprised at this.
Here, we would be telling you about the benefits of pursuing MBBS which is considered as MD in USA.
Medical Science course from USA has been rated as the top position compared to all other countries. To study in USA, is always a dream destination for the students all over the globe. At present, students from more than 70 countries are pursuing MD (MBBS) from USA (GUYANA). Guyana is the only English-speaking country in South America and is known for its dense rainforest, British colonial architecture, including tall, painted-timber St. George's Anglican Cathedral and many other places and monuments worthy of sight seeing.
Medical Universities are recognized by National Accreditation Council of Guyana (NAC, Guyana), Medical Council of India (MCI) & ECFMG. MD from USA is known for providing quality medical education with practical knowledge.
Top Factors to consider when taking up MBBS Course in USA (GUYANA)
The desire to study Medicine always remains in the minds of students, but where to study is another dilemma which emerges in the final year of schooling. Whether, he should pursue it in the home country or abroad.
If the student is lucky to get a seat in the good medical college in India at affordable tuitions then sure, there is no way, he should consider going abroad.
However, considering the population of India, every year a vast number of students appear for NEET and many score good but the number of colleges with respect to the rising number of students are less as there is vast competition among Indian students and everyone doesn’t get the chance to grab a medical seat in a good college then comes private medical colleges in picture, but they charge hefty fees for the same. Moreover, you won’t be getting the desired college at those hefty fees.
So, here I suggest you to go for option B, studying medicine in USA.
Studying MBBS from abroad has become latest trend in Indian students and pursuing it from USA gives added benefits as the pattern that is taught there is American Medicine Syllabus, which is beneficial in cracking the USMLE for FREE PG in USA..
The percentage of students clearing the MCI FMCG is quiet high and the student can practice in India after clearing the NEXT exam.
The Student has the choice of doing Internship either in Guyana or India.
· The applicant must have passed 12th Standard in Science with a minimum of 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
· The applicant should be between 17 to 25 years on or before the date of admission.
· The applicant should clear NEET.
ADVANTAGES OF DOING MBBS IN USA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
1. Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of USA- The universities of USA provide internationally recognized degrees which are accredited by the Medical Council of India and WHO.
2. Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test like USMLE, MCQUE, PLAB and AMC- The Faculty of the university are well aware of the MCI regulations and the syllabus and pattern of these exams. A student is simultaneously coached for tests like USMLE, MCQUE, PLAB and AMC
3. Accommodation – The Universities are equipped with well-furnished hostels and latest amenities.
4. Ideal Student-Teacher Ratio – A student-teacher ratio of 9:1 is maintained in all Medical Universities to provide personalized training and appropriate individualized attention to each applicant.
5. Easy Admission Procedure –Admission procedure to is simple, convenient and less time consuming. The applicant is given admission based on their academic performance and NEET result; there is no need not pass any Entrance exam or pay any donation.
6. Campus Life - The campus of Universities provide amenities like availability of food from different regions of the world, sports and fitness centers, library and academics for its students.
7. Infrastructure - The Universities have well developed infrastructure consisting of well-developed medical faculty, advanced medical labs and practical teaching techniques.
8. Course Duration -Course duration is of 5 years where students learn less in class & more in medical experiments, laboratories, projects, seminars, & clinics!
9. Safe and Secure Environment - The country is known to provide a safe and secure environment for international students who come here to pursue medical education.